Wednesday 20 June 2012

Chocolate Eruption






Vincenzo working hard!

I have always had a sweet tooth and the delightful smells creeping from the kitchen are only making it worse. However, not only do I get taunted by the smells but I have also found myself constantly gazing at the magnificent cakes that I hope I have might have the chance to taste. The first cake that caught my eye at Family Cake Company was the Profitarole. Vincenzo brought out the Profitarole during my orientation and I haven’t been able to keep my mind off of it. It is a mountain of moist choux buns that are filled with a flavourful vanilla cream and doused in chocolate sauce! I know I wouldn’t need an excuse to order one of these chocolate eruptions that would be enough to satisfy mine and any chocolate lover’s cravings!!!
Finished Profitarole

No comments:

Post a Comment