Friday 1 July 2011

A Happy and Deliscious Friday All!

It has been very busy in the kitchen this week. We have a lovely new client whom have had us busy with Spiderman cakes and fruit decorated scrumptiousness early in the week. Wimbledon specials went crazy from Wednesday onwards I was sticking marzipan strawberry's to every cupcake I could find in haste to get a last minute order for 60 ready on Thursday.

We had a call from a lovely lady on Wednesday who needed cakes for her twin boys the next day she was open to idea's but wanted to base it around some pictures of cute dinosaurs, well I found the imagery for her and then designed these beauties which Anna executed in her normal fine artistic way. I think they are really cute.
 

Vincenzo got into a fruit and chocolate frenzy this week, I really found it hard not to stick my finger right in the center of these cakes but albeit I stayed professional (by sitting on my hands all afternoon)!







Mouth watering yet? Chocolate Biscuits not cutting it make sure you check in on Monday to hear more about our office cake days....and I'll leave you with a couple of teaser photo's of some decorations we are getting ready for a cake next week that is going to be fan-tab-ulous!

 
Have a great weekend all from us all @ The Family Cake Company! 
Nicola Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment