Tuesday 21 June 2011

Have a little Nibble on our Cupcakes!

Oh the cupcake challenge has been a hoot, you guys have had some weird combinations (I like weird though) some fabulous ones (got me jealous, why didn't I think of that). We have been extremely busy in the kitchen this week. We had a hotel get in touch last week who wanted 2 cakes, well by the time I'd finished my magic on the design and Anna had made it into a delicious reality we had another 3 orders for exactly the same for there different sites, fabulous and busy has been the kitchen motto this week. Here's the corporate cake by the way what do you think. But fabulous and busy has left little room for cupcake creativity, little not none. Look at these cheeky little scrumptious bites Anna came up with!











This is our Strawberries and Cream Wimbledon Special, Lush!And just to give you a little giggle this is my disastrous attempt I'm a gonna stick to the drawing of cakes am much better then the actual decorating!


This is how I found out that Smarties don't like fridges, Whoops!








The cupcake challenge is still going till this Friday so get in touch admin@familycakes.co.uk and let us know your ideas we will be posting the names of those we have chosen to get free cupcakes and there's idea's the following Friday.




Nicola Quigley













No comments:

Post a Comment