Monday 20 January 2014

New Year and New Beginnings

Happy belated New Year to you all. I hope you have enjoyed the festive period and are now ready to ease your way back in to the world of delightful treats and irresistible cakes.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew and I will be working alongside Daniel at Family Cakes. With over 20 years experience in the catering industry I am hoping I will be able to bring something to the table and help Family Cakes grow. Over the coming months I will be in touch with all our regular customers and I very much looking forward to meeting many new ones.

I have lived in London for 16 years now after moving here from Australia. However the Aussie blood still flows thick so I will be more than happy to put together any sympathy cakes for the avid English cricketer supporters out there. Here is one example I have found.





For this and any other cake for birthday, anniversary, wedding. In fact any excuse at all.. I will be here to help. Valentines day is fast approaching so check out the website for some suggestions on special treats for the one you love.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page where I will keep regular posts going on all that is happening here at Family Cakes.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment