Friday 1 November 2013

What's Happening at Family Cakes?

Good day cake eaters! It’s intern John here to give you all the sweet and savory details going on here at Family Cakes. Anna and Vincenzo are hard at work on a 3 layer spooky cake complete with spiders and ghosts, BOO! Do not fear, because Anna and Vincenzo are set to transition the Christmas season full of cheer! Christmas is Vincenzo’s favorite season to bake for because it means cooking for family, how sweet of him :). Even sweeter, he baked for me the famed cheesecake today, which was fine and dandy until he labeled it, “The American Boy” (head shakes). No worries though, all was forgotten about his discriminatory label after I looked inside the box at the masterpiece. My mouth has been watering having it next to me all day at work, I can't wait to try it. Check it out for yourself along with Vincenzo and Anna assembling the pieces to the frightening Halloween Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment