Thursday 5 June 2014

New new new Intern!

Hello fellow bloggers and cake enthusiasts,

My name is Kelli and I'm the newest intern here at Family Cakes!  I'm from the wondrous city of Philadelphia, where the cheesesteaks are as good as they say and where you actually do feel like Rocky running up the art museum steps.  I am currently going into my third year at Elon University in North Carolina, where I am studying Marketing and Entrepreneurship. In addition to my marketing studies I also run my own cake business from home during the summer, but I'm so excited to be here surrounded by cakes that make mine look like piles of "rubbish" (putting my new English vocabulary to use).  I am studying/working abroad here in London for 8 weeks, so I'm hoping that's enough time to pick up a little British accent. I know it's probably not, but a girl can dream. In all serious, I am loving the city so far and I'm hoping that I will be able to come back in the future.

While I'm here I'm hoping to sharpen my marketing skills, and help to get Family Cakes the attention it deserves! Everyone has been so nice and helpful, and I'm so excited to be working here.  This is a torturous place to work, though, seeing as I have to smell delicious cakes all day long. Ugh life is so hard...

I'm going to be keeping up with the blog posts and helping with all of the social media for Family Cakes, so feel free to comment, pin, retweet, like, share, etc. with all your friends, so they can be just as impressed as I am with these amazing treats.  It is very nice to virtually meet you all, I'll be talking to you soon!

Cheers! (did I use that right?)







No comments:

Post a Comment