Tuesday 2 July 2013

Oops I am sure I have been here before?

Well after much debate here i am again to report on my mission to save the planet one cake at a time!

Its has been a while but its difficult saving the world don't you know!! Since I was last here I have walked 300 Km for Charity, climbed a mountain and eaten so much cake I don't know where the time has gone!



Back in the kitchen here its been all go, my new favourite dessert right now has to be Vincenzo's Lemon Tart. Tangy whilst creamy and oh so nice with an espresso! Though Anna has been doing a fair trade in Cup Cakes: I must admit I wasn't to sure which pikkie to use but the cup cake won out, well basically because i ate the lemon Tart before I could take its picture:)



So here's to one and all dont forget we are here all Summer if you need some cake advice or maybe even something to sweet to munch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment